SLUICE GATE TERMINUS PINE FLAT DAM
BCI Construction was the prime contractor on this project. This project is on Pine Flat Dam and Terminus Dam. Project consisted of blasting, repairing and painting of 26 sluice gates and 13 gate conduits.
- All work on Pine Flat Dam was completed on 2 different gallery levels, one level was 230’ below top of dam and the other level was 400’ below top of dam
- Mobilize equipment to galleries through shaft in the dam
- All work was performed in a confined space access through 1 18” manhole
- Abrasive blasting to gates and conduit floor, walls, and ceiling
- Repair gate sealing surface and repair pits in gates and conduit walls
- Application of cold-tar epoxy paint system