SAN JOAQUIN WATER SUPPLY PIPELINE
This project consisted of the demolition and replacement of the fish hatchery water supply line at for the San Joaquin Fish Hatchery at Friant Dam.
- Concrete Demolition
- Piping Demolition
- Fabrication of custom pipe spools
- Excavation installation and backfill of 30” water supply lines
- Demolition and replacement of 24”x42”x10ft tall concrete pipe support piers.
- Installation of 200ft of 30” overhead water supply line
- Installation of valves and backflow preventer.
- High Pressure Grout injection for repair of water basin.
- Demo and replacement of electrical and controls for system control.
- Asphalt demolition and replacement.
Friant Dam, Madera/Fresno Counties, CA