CENTER HILL SPILLWAY GATE MACHINERY, TRUNNION PINS AND J-SEALS
BCI Construction was the prime contractor on this project. This project on the the Center Hill Dam consisted of trunnion pin and seals replacement and spillway gate machinery rehabilitation in Lancaster TN.
- Replace all gear motors, gear reducers, brakes and couplings on tainter gate machinery, rehabilitate existing helical gear reducers, and paint machinery and machinery structural frames
- Replace open gear covers, all gear oil, all gearbox seals and bearing. Replace spillway gate control panels, install new remote operation control panels and encoders.
- Provide new spillway and machinery lighting, replace spillway power and lighting feeders, and provide new wiring, conduits and materials to wire new and existing equipment.
- Provide and install new tainter gate trunnion pin. Removal of old pin, in place boring of trunnion, and install new trunnion pin
- Replace all tainter gate seals and painting of the tainter gate in the seal areas
- Provide and install new trunnion access ways, ladders, handrail, fall protection points, and trunnion grease lines.